Tuesday 16 December 2008

Survey

I like reading these survey things. And i like wasting time and putting off doing anything constructive. So here...


1. What's your name?

Alex. Simple and free of any gender constraints.


2. What is your favorite thing to wear?

A nice new hat.


.3. Last thing you ate?

A bacon and egg roll from a nice little coffee shop.


4. One place you will NEVER eat at?

Im not that picky so i'll give a silly answer. My mothers vaginal Banquet.



5. I say Shotgun, you say:

Shutgon


.6. Last person you hugged?

Kat. Although i have a problem hugging most people, as i usually get an uncomfortable erection.


.7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?

I dont think so.

.8. Would you date anyone you met online?

Ive never tried online dating so i dont know.Maybe when i lose my hair i will, cos i can just photoshop it back in profile pictures. And i can easily arrange my sideburns to suit the occasion. I would then distact them somehow so they dont pick up on it. I could hug them...

.9. Name something you like physically about yourself:

I have a small bum

.10. The last place you went out to dinner to?

Its been a while, but i think It was KFC. It wasnt nice, i normally eat there with a mild depression looming over me.

.11. Who is your best friend?

Im slightly friendless right now. Im not sure if theres anyone i could say is my best friend, who would say the same back. Maybe Kat.

.12. What time of the day is it?

13.10pm.


13. Who/What made you angry today?

I was angry in the early hours of this morning when i realised i had no money, but then my mum gave me some. Good ol' mum.

14. Baseball or Football?

I dont really like either. But i enjoy kicking things more than i do hitting things. So Football thanks

.15. Ever gone skinny dipping?

No. Im afraid my already skinny and pale body would be more noticiable if i was naked.

16. Favorite type of Food?

Anything i can eat in a bowl, food officially tastes better in bowls. Especially Chinese food.

.17. Favorite holiday:

Christmas is good, its one of the few days where its not only socially acceptable but often activily encouraged to drink in the morning.


.18. Do you download music?

Yeah, i cant remember the last time i bought one of those pesky wafers of plastic.


.19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?

Yes, especially if its that kind of dirty where the become crusty.


.20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?

Erm, ok i guess. Do what you like.

.21. Would you date the person who posted this?

Maybe, we could compare answers.

.22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?

I have had people dedicate songs to me, but usually its mindless Gabba, so quite quickly loses its charm.


.23. Do you love anyone?

Yeah im pretty sure i do.

.24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?

Depends on the colour, but generally no. I could not find someone wearing those all black one attractive. I would rapidly lose my hug errection if i had one. And normally those are unstoppable.

"25. Have you ever bungee jumped?

No, id worry whats its doing to all my precious organs.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?

No, looks dangerous and damp. One of my least favorite combinations.


.27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?

I hope not.

.28. How many pets do you have?

None, i have owned dogs, cats, fish, rats, hampsters, and rabbits. Most are now dead or belong to someone else. They normally die naturally, but i once overfed some fish and drowned a dog. It was very sick and i was growning impatient.

More later, i need wash up and possibilly eat cocopops.

No comments: