Wednesday 17 December 2008

I reaslised...

...that i have ininvertantly stopped eating any fruit or vegtables. Im not sure if its cos im lazy or i just dont like fruit that much anymore. I used to like it, and eat a lot but i just sort of stopped. My housemate says my skin will start to fall off if i stop for to long. Im not sure if this is true, i cant 'imagine' that happening. I hope it doest im pretty keen on this skin. I hope i start eating fruit again.


I also reaslised last night, in some awful chav-den club that i was the only male in there with a fringe. It was quite busy, lots of people about. I was the only guy with a fringe. Dont know what that means.

I also realised that Havana has gone down hill. Havana is a club which used to be pretty cool. It had a smell that was kinda like stale beer combined with melting paint. The smell wasnt nice but the kind of smell you got used too, and kinda grew to like. The smell was also a bit of a reference point, people would ask if you noticed the smell in that new club? Then i went in last night after not going in for a while and noticed these things. No walls in the womens toilets. SERIOULSLY. Its a toilet sat in the middle of a room. No Sailor Jerrys. No Staff. The music souned like it was being played through a mobile phone, i think the speakers have broken. We didnt stay long, shame.


Thats most of the things i realised yesterday. Oh my girlfriend is good at falling on her face.

No comments: