Tuesday 16 December 2008

Authority

Ive found myself in a work related trap. To move up the ladder i need to develop authority. That means GETTING ALL SERIOUS IN PEOPLE FACES. But thats not really my style. Avoid all confrontation at any cost is what im good at. So these are some ideas on how 'appear' to have authority;




  • Grow a moustache. They down side to this means i need to grow a moustace. A nasty arrangment of hair where its totally not functional. OHH, MY LIP IS COLD. MUST PROTECT IT WITH HAIR.

  • Get taller. Im quite short, most people i work with/know are taller than me. Hitler was short, but he did have a moustache. And an army. Ive kinda ruled out moustace.

  • Get an army. This idea is a little extreme, but could have many other helpful uses. I could invade china.

  • Get a tattoo. It would have to be something menacing. Like a chainsaw, or landmine. And i would have to somewhere prominent, like or my face or neck.

  • Get a scar. This would defintaly need to be on my face.

  • Do some time in prison. It would have to be for somthing serious and dangerous. Not like a sex offence, although that is both serious and dangerous. Especially if you doing it whilst trying to Jet-Ski.

Thats all my ideas for now.

No comments: